Logo for trade services
Rob Bowyer, Managing Director of a long-established air conditioning and ventilation company, had realised the logo they’d kept for sentimental reasons wasn’t helping them win high-value tenders.
This was due to the following issues:
- Design was complicated and cluttered.
- No consistency through any of their branding.
- Poor image quality on the logo.
- Create a design that would represent the high quality and technical expertise of their services.
- Retain some resemblance to the old logo, perhaps using the squares in some way.
Having visited Rob at his premises and understood the complexity of the work they produce for such specialist industries, it was clear they needed a more professional image.
- The squares were retained and used to represent ‘rooms’ with services installed.
- The company initials are bespoke drawn lettering, symbolising the air conditioning and ventilation shafts installed by ACVR.
- By using geometric shapes, the precision and planning of their services is also represented.
- ACVR services have moved premises and now proudly display their new logo on their new sign.
- We are in the process of creating a new website for them, to complete their new professional image.
- They decided to sponsor a football team to promote their new logo.