Logo a consultant
Chris Spires is a consultant that owns Conexusion. He uses his wealth of business management experience to advise CEOs on various aspects of running a business.
His logo had the following problems:
- Generic image that had been found on the web.
- Poor quality and blurred image.
- Not representative of what he does.
- Didn’t attract the right calibre of clients.
- Create a bespoke logo with a corporate style.
- Use more conservative colours.
- Highlight the word ‘nexus’, which means connecting things together.
Due to Chris being a high-level consultant to corporate organisations within the automotive industry, it was important for him to attract the right client and to produced a bespoke logo that couldn’t be found anywhere on the internet.
The new logo achieves this through the following:
- Highlights the word Nexus with a metal effect to represent prestige automotive.
- The custom drawn lettering appears connected, almost like links in a chain.
- A dark blue was chosen, a very popular corporate colour.
Chris really likes his new corporate image and is looking to work with us again in the future.