Logo, branding and flyer for an IT company
Better-IT had used the same logo for many years. It had dated and didn’t represent the high-tech services that the company provided. David Nicholls, the owner of Better-IT, gave us the following brief:
- Keep a variation of the current colours.
- Be more suited to online applications.
- Include a recognisable, iconic symbol.
- Represent a variety of services being provided.
- Retain a circular theme, to link the old and new.
New logo and symbol
The old slogan was no longer appropriate and we wanted to present a simple message for the client’s new customers. To achieve this, we:
- Produced a new slogan using the name in a more positive way, which could be used alone.
- Designed a unique logo that features a customised font, with a symbol that depicts multiple technologies being plugged into one central point to work together seamlessly. This is exactly what the company does.
- Created a whole range of interchangeable icons to represent the core services of the company.
We created a PDF file with brand guidelines for Better-IT to give to suppliers. This ensures branded items are produced in a consistent way (including business stationery, signage, vehicle graphics, uniforms).
We designed this flyer for Better-IT using their new brand guidelines.
David gained a new client after driving around with his new van graphics for less than a week.